Our bespoke sales development programmes will help you re-energise your teams, build resilience and vitality, and will help your salespeople reach stretching goals by transforming their attitudes, mindsets, beliefs and behaviours.
Our challenging and empathetic style engages salespeople to assess their development areas honestly, become inspired to face their challenges and take responsibility to grow and perform.
Take a look at some of our sales performance programmes below or speak to a member of our team to discuss your requirements.
Selling in a Virtual World
Embracing the digital age to sell with confidence. The shift towards remote sales interactions is undeniable, with a reported 75% of B2B customers now preferring virtual sales interactions over traditional face-to-face methods.
To stay ahead in today’s competitive sales landscape, sales professionals must be skilled in the art of virtual selling.
In this module, we dive into the essential skills and strategies needed to succeed in the virtual world, including:
- Identifying the challenges of virtual selling and learning how to overcome them.
- Gaining insight into the virtual customer and understanding their needs and preferences.
- Discovering the key to building meaningful and lasting connections in the virtual world.
- Mastering the art of video communication and presentations to leave a lasting impression on your customers.
- Learning new techniques for building trust and rapport virtually.
By the end of the session, delegates have the knowledge and skills to effectively sell in today’s virtual environment and drive sales success.
Negotiation is a crucial component of sales success, allowing salespeople to reach advantageous outcomes with customers. In today’s competitive market, having strong negotiation skills can give a salesperson a significant advantage in closing deals and securing profitable contracts.
In this module, we explore in detail a range of skills, behaviours, and beliefs needed to succeed in negotiations, including:
- Gaining insight into the reasons why negotiations fail and learning what can be done in order to prevent these outcomes.
- Exploring the six principles of effective negotiation and how to apply them in real-world scenarios.
- Discovering how to effectively engage with procurement and commercial teams to achieve mutually beneficial outcomes.
- Learning how to identify and overcome common negotiation ploys, in order to have a competitive advantage in negotiations.
By the end of the session, delegates have a deep understanding of the art of negotiation and the skills to drive sales success through effective negotiations.
A Winning Pitch
In a sea of similar presentations, it is critical that sales professionals set themselves apart from their competition.
Whether delivered in person or virtually, successful salespeople are able to captivate an audience with an engaging and differentiated pitch.
They put the customer at the heart of the conversation whilst demonstrating a deep understanding of how their customers’ needs will be addressed by their solutions. In this module delegates:
- Learn a proven process for constructing compelling pitches and writing effective executive summaries.
- Gain insight into the psychology of pitching and learn how to engage any audience.
- Practice pitching skills in a supportive environment and receive feedback to help improve their approach.
By the end of the session, delegates have the knowledge and confidence to deliver effective, standout pitches, which in turn drive pitch conversion.
Overcoming Pushback & Challenge
Mastering the art of handling pushback and challenges is a crucial aspect of success in sales. Sales professionals must be equipped with the skills to anticipate, prevent, and effectively address any objections or concerns that arise during the sales process. By doing so, they display knowledge, confidence, and capability, earning the trust and respect of their customers. In this module delegates:
- Recognise the common pushbacks and develop strategies to prevent them.
- Learn a four-step process and six powerful techniques to effectively overcome pushback.
- Gain an understanding of the different ego states involved in challenging situations and how to manage them.
- Explore five conflict styles and expand their choices for resolving challenging situations.
By the end of the session, delegates have the tools and skills to confidently navigate pushback and challenges in sales, leading to greater success and stronger relationships with their clients.
Articulating Your Unique Value
Top-performing salespeople understand that to communicate value effectively, they show how their products and services help customers reach their personal and organisational goal or objectives.
As famously stated by Professor Theodore Levitt, ‘Customers don’t want a 3/4 inch drill, they want a 3/4 inch hole.’
By grasping the customer’s objectives and emphasizing the benefits of their offerings, salespeople can effectively articulate the value they bring to the table.
Throughout this module delegates:
- Gain a deeper understanding of the six world views and how they shape attitudes and behaviours.
- Learn how to frame their value proposition using a range of perspectives.
- Build a strong foundation of competitive advantage statements that showcase the unique value of your products and services.
- Develop the skills to articulate their value proposition quickly and effectively.
- Learning new techniques for building trust and rapport virtually.
By the end of the session, delegates have the tools and techniques to confidently articulate your organisations’ value, and know how to differentiate your products and services from your competition.
Becoming a Trusted Advisor
In today’s market, customers are increasingly seeking guidance and advice from salespeople who they view as experts in their field. They want to work with someone who they can trust to provide them with objective and informed recommendations, rather than just trying to sell them a product.
As a result, salespeople must understand how to build deeper relationships with their customers, become more knowledgeable about their customer’s business and industry, and take a consultative approach to sales. In this module we will:
- Grasp the significance of becoming a trusted advisor in sales and the impact it can have on customer relationships and overall sales success.
- Develop the ability to build trust with customers through the use of the trustworthiness quotient.
- Master the art of effective questioning and listening, enabling us to better understand customer needs and objectives.
- Identify opportunities to provide solutions that meet customer’s needs and position ourselves as a valuable resource to them.
By the end of this training session, delegates will be equipped with the knowledge and skills needed to establish themselves as a trusted advisor, build stronger customer relationships, and drive sales success.
How to Connect & Communicate With Anyone
Achieving sales success requires strong relationships, and the foundation of these relationships is self-awareness and the understanding of how one’s behaviour and communication can affect others. The most successful salespeople have the knowledge and skills to form connections with a diverse range of individuals by understanding their unique communication preferences and adapting their own approach.
During this module delegates:
- Gain a comprehensive understanding of the DISC behavioural framework.
- Have an enhanced level of self-awareness through exploring their personal DISC psychometric report.
- Develop the ability to adapt behaviour and communication styles to effectively engage with each of the 4 DISC types.
- Learn to use the ‘Connections Tool’ to build strong and lasting relationships with clients through tailored connection strategies.
By the end of this session, delegates will have improved their self-awareness and communication skills, thus driving their sales effectiveness, team dynamics, and confidence.
The Influential Salesperson
Influencing skills are a must-have for salespeople, playing a crucial role from requesting initial contact with a prospect all the way to closing and renewing deals. To excel in sales, top-performing salespeople must master a diverse range of influencing techniques and have the flexibility to adjust their approach in any situation. In this module delegates will master the art of influence by:
- Understanding the beliefs and strategies of top-performing salespeople in the area of influence.
- Learning about the 4 fundamental approaches to influencing, including their benefits and potential risks.
- Expanding their influence skills beyond persuasion by unlocking the power of 6 additional techniques.
- Discovering their unique influencing style and its impact on their ability to influence others.
By mastering the art of influence, salespeople can overcome objections, expand their network, build greater rapport, and establish trust with their customers, ultimately leading to increased sales and long-lasting relationships.